A non-foaming face wash containing Glycolic Acid (4.9%) to deep clean delicate facial skin without stripping it. Glycolic acid is a natural ingredient incorporated in this facial cleanser to gently exfoliate, brighten, re-texturize, and firm skin.
- Paraben free.
- Allergy & Dermatologist tested.
- Not tested on animals.
- Nice mild & fresh citrus scent.
- Clean rinse.
- Also great on neck & body.
Anthony Logistics Glycolic Face Cleanser
If you are tired of harsh scrubs that irritate your skin this product is a fantastic alternative. It contains a natural exfoliant that helps with mild acne problems and removes excess oil and impurities from your skin. With the right amount of glycolic acid to deep clean delicate facial skin,
For Wet Shaving
Make this product a part of your shaving routine; it lifts beard hairs for a closer shave and prevents ingrown hairs and razor burn. Your shave will be closer with a cleaner skin.
- Glycolic acid – natural exfoliant. Removes excess oil, impurities, and leaves skin fresh & clean
- Calendula – gentle, soothing, and healing extract that nourishes skin
- Chamomile – helps calm and heal irritated skin
- Aloe Vera – provides and retains moisture while treating dryness
- Vitamins A, C, and E – nourish and provide antioxidant protection
- Wet skin. Squeeze small amount of cleanser onto palm
- Work into a lather and massage gently over face and neck using circular motions.
- Continue to create a creamy (non-foaming) lather, gently exfoliating your skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use daily in the morning and/or evening
- Cleans skin without stripping it. Also gently exfoliates preventing and clearing any breakouts.
- Used before shaving, you get a closer shave without nicks and irritation. The glycolic acid helps soften the hair and prepare your face. The cream also rinses clean and leaves your face feeling refreshed and subtle
- The mild scent doesn’t overpower colognes.
- Can also be used as a body cleanser for shower or bath.
- Helps ease away fine lines, acne scarring, dark spots from sun, blemishes and flaky skin.
- It is not suggested for those who have dry skin or severe acne problems.
- Lathering is moderate. While this does not affect it’s effectiveness, it takes some getting used to if you’re accustomed to rich lathering cleansers or heavy shave creams.
- Some users report the cleanser changes texture over time. It’s best to gently shake before each use.
- The bottle is hard plastic. Some users report it’s difficult to squeeze it. For easy access, shake it upside-down with the lid closed, the cleanser will pool at the cap. Then once you open the cap, a light squeeze is all it takes.
- For sensitive skin, consider using some type of moisturizer afterwards if your skin gets dry.
Goes well with other Anthony Products such as Shave Cream, Purifying Astringent Pads, and Oil Free Facial Moisturizer.