This facial cream for daily use hydrates your skin with a soothing formula. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves overall skin tone and texture. For all types of skin.
- Exfoliating effect removes dead skin cells.
- Hydrates to soften and smooth skin.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Non comedogenic and ph balanced.
- Fragrance free.
Aqua Glycolic Face Cream
This product is a part of Aqua Glycolic’s anti aging skin care regimen. It is one of the most gentle products and a good choice if you are starting to use alpha hydroxy acids for the first time.
- Purified Water
- Cetyl Ricinoleate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Glycolic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Ammonium Glycolate
- Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Xanthan Gum
- Trisodium EDTA
First time users, apply only once daily. When you’re comfortable, increase to twice daily. Do not exceed two applications per day.
- This is a gentle cream for the face. You can safely use it for all your body, especially elbows and heels. After your skin gets used to the cream, you can move on to more specific products, such as the hand and body lotion.
- The hyaluronic acid increases penetration and improves moisture.
- Your skin will be soft and gleaming.
- People aged above 40 report more positive feedback for its anti aging properties.
- Works great as an easy to use exfoliant.
- Can be effective for milia but be careful to avoid direct contact with your eyes.
- If you have razor bumps, you may experience mild irritation.
- This for external use only, avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin.
- This product contains glycolic acid and may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Avoid sunburns. Use sun protection when using this product.
- For severe cases, the glycolic acid percentage may be too weak.
- It contains synthetic paraben preservatives, which may irritate your skin.