This Cleanser gently exfoliates dry, dead surface cells from your skin. Can be used as a cleanser and as an excellent shave cream. Eliminates minor razor irritation and shaving bumps. Hydrates and softens dry skin, leaving the skin refreshed, clean and soft. For all skin types.
- Hydrates and softens
- Helps improve acne
- NET 6 FL OZ (175 ml)
- Glycolic Acid 11%
Aqua Glycolic Facial Cleanser Features
- Skin care brand recommended by dermatologists
- Cleans, exfoliates and hydrates skin with non-drying, gentle formula
- Use it as a shaving lotion to eliminate bumps and razor irritation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Purified Water
- Glycolic Acid
- Ammonium Glycolate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Apply a small amount on dry skin
- Massage gently
- Rinse with water
- Wet skin
- Apply a small amount
- Massage gently
- Wait 10 seconds
- Shave as usual
- Pat dry
- Good for acne prone skin
- A small amount goes a long way. Used on a daily basis, a bottle can last two months.
- No perfume, no grit or grease. Skin feels natural and perfectly clean.
- Clears blackheads and improves complexion.
- Effective for milia.
- Clears dark spots left after acne breakouts
- Great for mature skin as it increases cell turnover.
- Does not have any bleach effect like topical Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Positive results just after one week of daily use.
- Gentle exfoliating effect, unlike harsh scrubs.
- Effective against seborrhea.
- If you have razor bumps, you may experience mild irritation.
- This for external use only, avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin.
- This product contains glycolic acid and may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Avoid sunburns. Use sun protection when using this product.
- It contains synthetic paraben preservatives and sodium laureth sulfate, which may irritate your skin.
- You may be allergic to alpha hydroxy acids.